You are a newly appointed Chief Manager and your role is to evaluate the implementation of market opportunity to launch a completely new and appealing brand within the Omantel company located in Sultanate of Oman suitable for the market in your country. In the formulation of your new brand you can choose to enter a new category of fast-moving consumer goods or remain in the hot beverages’ category. In your role as a Manager: Part 1: Using appropriate knowledge of management and business philosophies, concepts and theory, critically evaluate the strengths of Omantel company inside Oman marketing activity in delivering value with respect its current brands and consumers. Part 2: Research and evaluate the key dynamics and trends in the competitive and external environments. Identify the key factors that underpin the opportunities for the new brand. Based on this, ‘suggest’ the potential target market for a new brand. Part 3: In accordance with your knowledge of the strategic planning process make appropriate recommendations to build a sustainable new management which can leads to a better result in choosing brand name. Your suggestions for implementation must be underpinned with relevant theory and real-life/academic case studies. *** Words count = 1900 words. *** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.*** Omantel company website:https://www.omantel.om/
Omantel Company in Sultanate of Oman Marketing Activity Evaluation Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.