(1) Email-essay scenario: The data science team you work on (at Salesforce, Netflix, or of your own imagining) is interested in using a data analysis technique new to the team/company. You were tasked with gaining a general overview of the technique and writing a medium length email (~3 paragraphs) to summarize your findings. Include:a description of the technique for a technical audience, you want to give them an introduction to the method that will be a jumping off point for them learning more detail and discussing the methodexplain the value of the methodthe types of data it can be used forthe method’s limitationsChoosing a technique: Choose a data analysis technique you are interested in learning more about, based on your analytics skill level. For example, if you’ve never done a regression, pick a regression or correlation or something simpler. If you have more analytics experience, use this as an opportunity to learn more about a method you’re interested in or dig deeper into a method from another class. You are welcome to describe how this analysis method could be used for the data / business question from your case study.Some ideas: regression, cross-validation, filtering (signal processing), deep learning, principal components analysis (PCA), random forests, randomization techniquesRequirements:Use in line citations where appropriateInclude a reference list/bibliographyMinimum 300 words(4) Short AnswerPrompt:Answer the following questions based on this week’s reading:What is the purpose of statistical diagnostics? (refer to Bartlett Chapter 8)What considerations need to be made when choosing training data for machine learning algorithms? (refer to machine learning reading)What is the purpose of cross-validation? (refer to cross validation videos)RequirementsUse in line citations where appropriateInclude a reference list/bibliographyMinimum 300 words (total)Required reading: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/608248/biased-algorithms-are-everywhere-and-no-one-seems-to-care/https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/risk/our-insights/controlling-machine-learning-algorithms-and-their-biaseshttps://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-05707-8
Northeastern University Data Analysis Technique Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.