You are required to work in a group of two. Teams will be formed when project is given, and if it doesn’t work out with your team member you are responsible to work on the project individually. You should work on this project outside of the class time. Make sure the Report and the PowerPoint has both team members name otherwise points will be deducted. Write minimum 4 to 5 single space page not including reference page on listed topics. Be sure to include at least 4 to 5 references and do in-cite quotation. Be sure to include Tables/Figures/Diagrams in your paper to explain in details1. What does Network Vulnerability Assessment mean?2. What is network vulnerability?3. What is vulnerability analysis?4. Causes and examples of network vulnerability5. What is network assessment and how it works?6. Reasons and examples of network assessment7. Types of network vulnerability and example8. Testing and comparing vulnerability analysis tools?9. How to measure network vulnerability?Below is a list of criteria you must adhere to: It must be a minimum of 5 pages (without references) (Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Space: 1).Project Requirement You must complete all 9 sections of this project, write a report, which is expected to be completed with quality. Also, a PowerPoint with findings and demo during presentation to the class.Project Deliverableso Both PowerPoint and Report needs to be submitted into Blackboard by 7:30 pm ACCEPTED. Be prepared to present it during the class. The graded as follows:• 80% on content;• 10% on organization;• 10% on mechanics
Network Vulnerability and Security Tools that Make Assessment on Network
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.