1. Addressing privacy concerns requires developing more sophisticated methods of:user identification, user authorization, and permission management.controls over information flows, and greater attention to accuracy.user identification, user authorization, controls over information flows.analysis of where and how individual items of information can be used.All the above2. With a technology inventory in place, organizations can then perform a ________ between the technology that is currently available and that which is required.technology analysisdomain classificationgap analysisstrategic analysis3. Organizational citizenship behavior is defined as:an employee’s willingness to go above and beyond the roles that he or she has been assigned.expectations of professionalism defined from the top down and through all parts of the organization.an employee’s willingness to maintain professional competence.an employee’s willingness to deal with cultural diversity and the ability to cope with change.4. ________ is an unwritten set of standards that governs not only how IT staff work and how IT staff are perceived, but also how the whole of IT is perceived by the rest of the organization and others outside it.ProfessionalismTeamworkValuesAccountability5. As an enterprise project, MM Corp’s Green project had:a board mandate but not enough funding.executive sponsorship.governance support but not enough funding.a board mandate and executive sponsorship.6. Which of the following are examples of business intelligence information?Social dataCompetitive innovationsPotential problems with partners and suppliers.Both B and CAll of the above7. Disruptive innovation can be devastating to an organization and is also often referred to as:the innovator’s quandary.the innovator’s quagmire.the innovator’s dilemma.None of the above8. For data to be made meaningful, it must provide an integrated picture of interactions and be significantly easier to interpret and understand. True False9. A classic profession is characterized by a systematic body of theory; recognized professional authority; community sanctions; a regulative code of ethics; and a culture of norms, values, and symbols. True False10. Budgets are a means to link the long-term goals of the organization and their short-term execution through the allocation of resources to activities, but not a means to implement IT strategy. True False11. For each type of information, strategies, processes, and ________ must be established to address each of the four life cycle stages.metadatastrategiesbusiness rulestechnology12. One of the key tools in managing the technology inventory is a/an________ to classify technologies.frameworkgap analysisinventory classificationdomain classification13. Organizational citizenship behavior includes such behaviors as:helping others, enhancing the social and psychological context that supports task performance.peacemaking, courtesy, and taking steps to avoid problems for others.an employee’s willingness to maintain professional competence.the ability to deal with cultural diversity and the ability to cope with change.Both A and B14. New technologies are creating different types of information, opening up innovative channels of information delivery, and providing new ways of organizing and accessing information. True False15. New technologies require learning and change. True False16. Innovation comes about through market disruption as opposed to organizational change. True False17. Business innovation infrequently involves experimentation. True False18. The type of innovation that improves an existing product or enhances an existing service for an existing customer is known as:sustaining innovation.technological innovation.disruptive innovation.industry innovation.environmental innovation.19. IT strategic plans must also entertain external factors such as industry trends, the competitive landscape, and vendor strategies and offerings. True False20. Which of the following affects how much money an organization spends on IT?CompetitionDiversification of products and servicesPrevious year’s spendingBoth A and BAll the above21. The four (4) components of work together to form a success collaboration include are people, program, processes, and platforms. True False22. ________ invokes the notion of testing or trying something new.InnovationChangeExperimentationLearning23. Organizational citizenship behavior is defined as:an employee’s willingness to go above and beyond the roles that he or she has been assigned.expectations of professionalism defined from the top down and through all parts of the organization.an employee’s willingness to maintain professional competence.an employee’s willingness to deal with cultural diversity and the ability to cope with change.24. In addition to establishing the role and purpose for the technology roadmap, it is important to outline its goals. True False25. A firm’s ability to extract and leverage explicit knowledge from its employees by formalizing it in systems and procedures directly contributes to its:bottom line.financial health.information management.structural capital.Both B and C26. A broader and more recent definition of professionalism refers to a set of job capabilities such as:the ability to manage commitments.the ability to deal with cultural diversity.the ability to cope with change.the ability to deal with cultural diversity and the ability to cope with change.the ability to deal with cultural diversity, the ability to cope with change, and the ability to manage commitments.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.