1. Develop a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 8-15 slides. Include the following. Title slide, written speaker notes, and Reference slide. Do not use Voice Over recordings. All information needs to be written in slides and notes. 2. As the leader, you have identified a problem or issue related to one of the National Patient Safety Goals 2018 created by the Joint Commission that will lead to quality improvement. You will find the National Patient Safety Goals using this link: NPSG (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. 4. Assess the problem or issue. State the problem/issue and identify three rationales (reasons) that the problem exists. 5. Determine the people who are involved in the issue and explain three reasons as to how their role will contribute to the problem or issue solution. 6. Identify three solutions and discuss the purpose, cost and desired outcome. 7. Pick one solution to share with the director and discuss why this solution was chosen over the others. 8. Make an action plan to share the solution with the director or staff. 9. Summarize issue, plan and desired outcome and purpose for quality improvement on slide. 10. Summarize your learning and value of doing the assignment. 11. Include written speaker notes for all slides except title slide and reference slide.
National Patient Safety Goals – Health Care Presentation Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.