Analyses of Markets, Product Life Cycles, and Resources Activity 2: Market Research As you learned, the three “Ts” of marketing (trade shows, trade publications, and trade associations) can be used to research information about your competition. However, they can also be helpful in providing information about a business concept’s feasibility. In this Activity, you will perform market research for a new nanotechnology product using the three “Ts” of marketing. Your Activity responses should be both grammatically and mechanically correct, and formatted in the same fashion as the Activity itself. If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc. In addition, you must appropriately cite all resources used in your response and document in a bibliography using APA style. (A 5-page response is required for the combination of Parts A and B.) Part A Examine a nanotechnology product by researching relevant trade shows, trade publications, and trade associations. Create an annotated bibliography of resources that includes a minimum of four (4) trade shows, four (4) trade publications, and two (2) trade associations that provides useful information about the nanotech product. Be sure to include details about each event/activity/organization/publication (online and in print), etc. Organize the annotated bibliography into the three (3) distinct sections (shows, publications, and associations) and for each section, include a statement explaining why this research is important when learning about the nanotechnology industry and competing companies and products. Part B State the conclusions you have drawn after performing this market research activity and acquiring new nanotechnology industry, company, and product knowledge. Specifically address the following issues: 1. What else can you learn from the trade show Web sites besides information about the trade show itself? 2. What else can you learn from trade publications?3. What benefits can you obtain from trade associations?4. from a revenue perspective, why is researching the 3T’s important?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.