After a group of potential applicants has advanced through the recruitment and screening process, the human resource manager must select the best applicant from a group of finalists. Selection techniques such as cognitive ability tests, personality inventories, experience ratings, and interviews can assist managers working in non-profit and government organizations.For this Discussion, review this week’s Resources. Review Chapter 6 of Human Resources Management for Public and Nonprofit Organizations. Focus on the selection tools used to hire qualified applicants. Review the article by Llorens and the Exercise 6.2, “Barring Discrimination against Unemployed Applicants” in the course text (page 207).With these thoughts in mind:Post your response to either question 1 or question 2 of Exercise 6.2, “Barring Discrimination against Unemployed Applicants” in the course text (page 207). Justify your response based upon the readings and what you have experienced in your government or non-profit organization.ReadingsPynes, J. E. (2013). Human resources management for public and nonprofit organizations: A strategic approach (4th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.Chapter 6, “Recruitment and Selection” (pp. 175–205)Exercise 6.2, “Barring Discrimination against Unemployed Applicants” (p. 207)Llorens, J. J., & Battaglio, R. P. (2010). Human resources management in a changing world: Reassessing public human resources management education. Review of Public Personnel Administration, 30(1), 112–132.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
MMPA6435 WALDEN HR Management Building Capable Workforce Selection Tools
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.