Aim: The aim of this assignment component is to examine the learning processes and communication skills, as well as, be able to make connections between theory and practice. This assignment is also designed to encourage them to become reflective practitioners in their future fields. ASSIGNMENT QUESTION You will be required to do ONE (1) Reflective Writing task based on microeconomics application in the real world. The reflective writing is meant to be open-ended and informal, yet creative. The word count for the report must be approximately 1500 words. Details of the task and respective due date are given below. Task 1. Reflect ANY FOUR (4) microeconomics concepts of your own choice based on ANY ONE (1) of these topics: i)The Economic Problem, Nature and Method ii)Demand, Supply, and the Market Environment iii)Elasticity of Demand and Supply iv)Government Intervention in the Market v)Technology, Production and Costs 2.Discuss on how these four concepts affect the behavior/activities of individuals, families, firms, and governments (you can choose only one group or a combination of two/more groups). 3.Your discussion of each concept MUST be supported with appropriate real-world examples (you may use as many examples as possible; however, your reflective writing must be of a good standard/quality). Citations and references may be included as and when necessary. *** Words count = 1500 words. *** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style. *** Graphs and other diagrams must be generated in MS Word/PowerPoint.
Microeconomics Concepts Elasticity of Demand and Supply Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.