You are permitted to collect data from any source including off the web; however, you must be the ones who decides on the analyses and puts the analysis and the data set together.Good projects begin with very clear and well-defined hypotheses. You should think of questions that interest you first and then provide an adequate description of the methods and design of the study. You should make use of the concepts and methods learned in this course, and not just general knowledge, in planning and completing this type of project.Project SubmissionEach member of the same group should submit an exact copy of the final PROJECT with all group members’ names listed on the top by the due date. Your project should include the following:1- What are the main issues or problems you planned to address? 2- What were your plans for obtaining background information (if needed) about your project? 3- Describe the data that you planned on using or collecting, including the variables measured. 4- What questions and/or concerns did you have about your project?You will be graded for the following characteristics: Consistency: Did you answer your question of interest? Clarity: Is it easy for your reader to understand what you did and the arguments you made? Relevancy: Did you use statistical techniques wisely to address your question? Interest: Did you tackle a challenging, interesting question (good), or did you just collect descriptive statistics (bad)?Your project should address the following points: Statement of the problem: Describe the questions you address and any key issues surrounding the questions. Data collection: Explain how you collect data. Include any questions you asked. Also, include response rates. Analyses: Describe the analyses you did. Be ready to explain why you believe these methods are justified. Results: Present relevant descriptive statistics. Include tables or graphs that support your analyses. Conclusions: Answer your question of interest. Discussion: What implications do your results have for the population you sampled from? What could be done to improve the study if it was done again? What types of biases might exist?Please make student A part and student B part
MATH331 SAS Program Statistical Techniques and Hypothesis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.