550 wordsChoose one of the musical selections to analyze critically. You may access these pieces through the YouTube website:Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Bernstein—Baviera 1/6) [Video file][9 min 10 sec]Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (attr. J. S. Bach) [Video file][8 min 33 sec]The Prayer (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Foster, Bocelli, Dion; Live NYC Central Park, 2011) [Video file][5 min 18 sec]After choosing and listening to one of the selections, conduct research on one of the composers before writing your critical analysis outline. A minimum of two sources are required for this assignment. Because musical terminology can be difficult for those who have not had substantial training, Be sure to include all of the following points:Classical formComposer or vocalist biography (brief)Background of the selectionDynamicsMessage or intended effectUse of instruments or voicesYour personal responseBe sure to include a convincing, inclusive conclusion at the end of your critical analysis and a bibliography of at least two sources that you used to prepare your analysis, one of which may be the class text. Do not use and cite Wikipedia. Instead, visit the Excelsior College Library to learn about academic sources.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.