An annotated bibliography is a list of sources with a supplemental paragraph that summarizes, assesses, or reflects upon the content’s usefulness in the student’s research. For this assignment, students will compose an annotated bibliography that includes all sources consulted in his/her research for the final paper. The research expectations of the final research paper apply in this assignment and should reflect thorough, thoughtful, and complete research.The entries should be alphabetized and presented in MLA format. A paragraph should follow each entry and provide a summary of the source as well as student’s thoughts about its usefulness in the research process.An excellent overview of an annotated bibliography can be found on Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab web site (http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/ (連結到外部網站。)連結到外部網站。). An example can also be found in Course Materials.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.