“By knowing what a person says, we can know who they are. By knowing who somebody is, it becomes easier to predict what exactly they’ll do in the future.”(Steiner 2012 paraphrasing Leibniz)1) In this forum you will try to take on the role of a marketer or data scientist and try to predict individual behavior using social media. Using information that someone on your social networking account(s) posts/likes/shares this week (please keep their identity anonymous here and do not reveal any overly sensitive information!), attempt to predict their purchase behavior (at least one piece of data must come from this week, but you can connect it to prior posts from that individual).What social networking service(s) did you use in your prediction?How many data points were used in your prediction? (e.g. how many posts did you use?) Did you use multiple accounts?Explain how your prediction could potentially benefit this individual, use course material to support your point. Explain how your predictions may NOT benefit this person, using evidence from 3 course materials from THIS WEEK to explain your points.WRITE ONLY FROM 300-400 WORDSThese are the sources to use:https://socialmediacollective.org/2014/06/26/corrupt-personalization/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/03/23/what-you-dont-know-about-internet-algorithms-is-hurting-you-and-you-probably-dont-know-very-much/?utm_term=.7ea56eecd1f7https://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles?language=enhttps://hbr.org/2015/06/the-perils-of-algorithm-based-marketing
In this forum you will try to take on the role of a marketer or data scientist and try to predict individual behavior using social media. Using information that someone on your social networking account(s) posts/likes/shares this week
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.