Analyze current educational literature pertaining to student exceptionalities. • Using peer-reviewed research, identify best practices and plan for meeting the needs of students who are gifted, who have exceptional needs, and who have learning disabilities. Directions for Completion: 1) Save and print the Module 3 Application PDF. 2) Create a Word or text document for your response. Use 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. 3) Use APA (6th) edition format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations. 4) Research best practices for the target behavior identified in Module 1 and defined in Module 2. 5) Compose a three-page paper by completing the following steps: • As an introduction, restate the definition of the target behavior. • Review the data collected on the target behavior in Module 2. • Research best practices in special education to brainstorm ideas for how to design an intervention for the target behavior. Use a minimum of five sources. • Design an intervention that can occur in the natural environment – a place where the child is learning with his or her typically developing peers. The intervention should be different from the one you cited from your research in Module 1. • Compose a conclusion for your paper. 6) Follow the directions to submit your Word or text document.
In this assignment, you will research best practices for the target behavior identified in Module 1 and defined in Module 2. You will use this research to design an intervention plan for the target behavior.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.