1. write a minimum of 3 paragraphs ( 2 assignment below) 2. Provide feedback (reply) to at least two of your class members (try to reply to the different forum topic). Your initial posting should be a minimum 3 paragraphs in length, while your reply postings should be at least one paragraph. Assignment 1 “The Impressionists and Their Critics”Impressionism became a very popular art movement during the 19 thcentury in France. However, when Impressionists like Claude Monet and Auguste Renoir debuted their work, many art critics disliked it.Read the following links:http://www.artchive.com/galleries/1874/74critic.htm#cardon (Translated from the French critics’ reactions in 1874)http://smarthistory.khanacademy.org/impressionism-france.htmlhttps://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/learn-about-art/guide-to-impressionism/guide-to-impressionismExplore Art History: Impressionism from Khan AcademyWhat are your impressions of Komar & Melamid’s “survey” and their findings?How does America’s taste differ from that of other countries? How are they similar?Do Komar & Melamid’s findings align with your own tastes and preferences in art?Do you see any problems with their approach or methods?Take a closer look at the artworks from Monet and Renoir below: Claude MonetPierre-Auguste RenoirKomar & Melamid, “The Most Wanted Paintings”Write a three (3) paragraph minimum response addressing the following questions and post your statement to the Discussion Board on our Blackboard site; then reply to two classmate’s postings.1) Why did critics dislike the work of the Impressionists?2) Are their opinions surprising to you?3) What is your opinion of Monet and Renoir’s work?4) How do you think time and place influence our opinion of art works?5) In two separate posts, respond to two classmates who made interesting observations.Assignment 2: The Most Wanted Paintings on the WebDirections1. Research Vitaly Komar and Alexander Melamid’s groundbreaking series, “People’s Choice,” from 19942. Review all related background information (“Introduction”) on the following website:3. Pay special attention to the scope and goals of the projectview “The Paintings” and “Survey Results,”.4. Read through the various “Letters to Komar & Melamid” (along the left, in red).Write a three (3) paragraph minimum response addressing the following questions and post your statement to the Discussion Board on our Blackboard site; then reply to two classmate’s postings.
Impressionism and Most Wanted Paintings on the Web Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.