Aging Service Provider Interview and PaperYou will identify and interview and aging-service provider. This might include a long-term care nurse, long-term care administrator, hospice director, senior center director, physician, home health nurse, etc.The goal of this assignment is to help you further understand an aging service provider’s perspectives regarding social, economic or political events and policies that impact the aging population. This interview will then be translated into the paper to summarize your findings.Your assignment should be written in 12-point Times New Roman font and be double spaced. It should be five to seven pages in length. Please remember that the title page and the reference page(s) does NOT count as a page in the page requirements. Outside research for this assignment is not required other than an interview with an aging servie provider, so no reference section needs to be included. Your paper should include each of the following sections and include answers to the suggested questions:IntroductionWhy did you select this person?What is this persons job title, function and role within their organization?How long have they worked in their current profession and what credentials do they have that supports their work?Your introduction should comprise about 10% of the paper.Interview Overview or SummaryWhat type of work does this person perform? How does their job and organization impact aging adults?Where in the “system” does their organization fit in (hospital, community based care, policy center, community center, etc.)How do social factors impact their work? (chronic illness patients, lack of services, lack of community organizations, etc.)How do political factors impact their work? (accountable care act, Medicare/Medicaid funding and reimbursement, state and fedaral laws and regulations governing the organization make it hard to care for people, etc)How to do economic factors impact their work? (funding sources, costs of care and labor, resource allocation, etc.)What social issues or society events have impacted this persons work?What are the biggest challenges this person faces in their work in working with the aging population?Your interview overview/summary should comprise about 30–35% of the paper.AnalysisHow do aging service organizations handle social, political and economic factors in working with the aging population.What are future implications to providers in their mission?What is lacking on a social policy issue that would help support this organization?Are there future concerns that need addressed such as Medicare funding, transportation needs, technology integration, etc.?Your interview analysis should comprise about 30–35% of the paper.Personal ReflectionHow did this experience enhance your understanding of the unique needs of aging service providers?What did you learn that was most surprising to you?How might this experience influence the way you go about in your career and profession?Your personal reflection should comprise about 20–25% of the paper.
Identifying Aging Service Provider Interview and Paper Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.