Disease ResearchBased on the readings you have completed in this course (along with your own general knowledge), select any disease that is currently receiving a lot of attention either nationally or globally. Once you make your selection, find three (3) sources of information pertaining to that particular disease. The information you find can be related to treatments, diagnoses, or even the disease itself. The point of this discussion is to conduct research on your chosen disease and briefly explain it to your online community members. Your discussion this week will count as four (4) points:Two (2) points for Content – Your initial discussion post must provide a detailed explanation about a current disease, as instructed above.One (1) point each for Context – You must incorporate at least one (1) APA in-text citation and at least one (1) reference for this discussion.At least one of your sources must be a journal article from the SPC online library.Please visit APA Purdue Owl, as it can assist you with using APA in-text citations and references in the proper format like your 2017-2018 Health Sciences Style Guide: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.Your original post of 100-125 words is due by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time), EVERY Thursday.One peer reply of at least 75 words is due by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time), EVERY Sunday.Before posting, check for spelling and grammatical errors; If I cannot evaluate your content, you will not receive points.No quotes are permitted in this course; use of quotes will result in loss of points.Plagiarism is not tolerated. If you are unsure if you have plagiarized or need help with your paraphrasing please see Learning Resources or NIP at HEC You must cite any sources you use to support your work. APA format is used in health-related courses and professions. The SPC online library has a guide to assist you with your use of citations and referencing.
I need 150 word discussion and 75 word general response to the topic.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.