DISUCSION BOARD UNIT III HSL 2301 My classmate wrote this and I have to comment on it this is what they wrote: Sarin is one of the deadliest chemical agents that is used weapons. It is an odorless, colorless liquid. It is an effective weapon in the battlefield in world war two. However how it is dispersed and access limits its effectiveness. It is used as a weapon by the terrorist. It is considered a weapon of mass destruction. Sarin affects the nervous system. It causes death through causing asphyxia which causes the victim to lose control of the muscles used in breathing (Mead, Rivin, & Health, 2008). One advantage that attackers take advantage of is that it causes maximum damage. It vaporizes easily into an odorless, colorless and tasteless compound.it also sticks on clothes which makes it spread for more extended hours. Due to its nature, it can cause so many fatalities in a few hours and hence reduce the domestic population. Terrorists use sarin-filled artillery rounds that are used in their attacks. HSL 2301 Assesment Question UNIT III QUESTION 1 Describe and briefly explain the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and the Incident Command System (ICS). What is their role in a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, explosive (CBRNE) attack? Your response should be at least 200 words in length. BCJ 3601 UNIT III Assesment Questions QUESTION 1 The crime of entrapment can involve inducements that are __________. identical to the crimes that the defendant has already committed. typical for the crimes committed in a particular area too strong for a person of average will to resist given to people in dire economic straits 20 points QUESTION 2 Which of the following kinds of defenses center on an incapacity to appreciate criminality of conduct? Voluntary intoxication Involuntary intoxication Defenses of others Defense of self 20 points QUESTION 3 Which of the following defenses requires committing an offense to avoid a greater harm? Self-defense Resisting unlawful arrest Necessity Consent 20 points QUESTION 4 What are the defenses raised by someone accused of committing a crime called? Justification Excuse Affirmative Alibis 20 points QUESTION 5 Which rule is used in the concept of defending a third person? Necessity rule Alter ego rule Justification rule Alibi rule
HSL2301 Columbia Southern NIMS ICS Chemical Attack and Crime Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.