(1) You must include a discussion of one of the following films: Kinsey, Bladerunner, Dr. Strangelove, GATTACA, or WALL E(2) Fully explain the nature of the connection between social values and science in your central example.(3) Fully explain whether this connection is problematic or not. A good answer will consider whether it is possible to keep social values out of the sciences, and whether it is desirable to do so.(4) Begin with a short introduction including a thesis statement clearly outlining what you will be arguing in the paper.(5) Do not use quotes (stick to paraphrasing). Cite all sources used (except the film).(6) 1000 words. 12 point font. Double spacing.Notes(1) As always, this is not an opinion paper; it is an argument paper. Leave your personal beliefsout.(2) There are a great many possible (and acceptable) answers to this prompt. What mattersmost is not the specific answer you give, but the justifications you give for your claims.Suggestions:(1) Keep things as concise as possible. Donʼt use fluff, and donʼt repeat yourself too much. Important note: Remember that this is an argument piece, NOT an opinion piece. Leave your own personal beliefs out of this paper. You might actually believe that Bryan is right, but you still need to argue that he is wrong.Writing style:This paper is an ‘argumentative’ paper, meaning that you are to make a claim and defend it by giving reasons. The basic format of an argumentative paper follows a 3 part pattern. In the first part, you outline your position and give reasons for why you hold it, in the second you respond with what someone on the other side of issue might plausibly say, and in the third part you respond to this response with reasons for why you think it is either wrong or how it doesn’t damage your argument.Basic Pattern: Position – Counter Position – ResponseYou can think of it like a conversation, where you say something, then they say something, and then you say something in response.When it comes to the second part, it’s important to not make a simple ‘strawman’ argument. Be charitable and outline a position that it’s likely a lot of people really hold.Make sure that you’re not simply stating your beliefs and not justifying them with reasons. What really matters isn’t whatyou believe but whyyou believe it.
HPS3320 Florida State Kinsey Film & Entanglement of Social Values Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.