You are having a historic dinner party and have room to invite 6 people, besides yourself. What six people, of all you have read about in this course, would you invite to your party? Who would you seat next to whom? What would they discuss? What would they argue about? What would they agree upon, and why? What would you say to them? And why is this dinner conversation so important, what would it tell the casual observer about the history of our world up to the 15th century? No fair just listening in, remember you are the host/hostess, and a good host/hostess stimulates conversation among his/her guests. Time frames do not matter when drawing up your guest list, in other words you are free to invite Solon the Reformer and seat him between King John of England and Justinian, place Perpetua on John’s other side and watch the fireworks begin. Please make certain you invite folks from different time periods and different countries, and please invite at least one woman (more if you dare!) Remember, you are trying to convince me that you have learned the history of Western Civilization from the beginning through the late Middle Ages. Each of your answers should be about 1000 words and should contain meticulous grammar and spelling.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.