: Facility Planning—Floor Plan, Part 1 The construction of evidence-based health care facilities includes careful planning and layout as well as considerations for the health of the population to be served. Evidence-based health care facilities planning also needs input from a cross-functional team of informed stakeholders and the integration of best practices in modern design and regulatory requirements. This week you will focus on your facility’s structure and the areas contained within it. Next week you will add assets to your facility. Create a floorplan that includes at least 3 to 5 distinct areas or rooms. You will be responsible for adding environmental design elements each week. Your final floor plan is due in Week 5. Note: You are not expected to manually draw all elements of your design. Using images, clipart, graphics, icons, symbols, or any other visual tools in your design is acceptable. Consider the following elements and add them to your facility as appropriate: Facility structureWallsDoorsHallwaysWaiting areasOther related structural componentsFacility areasCustomer service and amenitiesReception desk, bathroom, shower, vending machine, etc.Patient consultation areasClinical support areasNurses station, charting areas, etc.Administrative officesBuilding supportLaundry, generator facilities, housekeeping, etc. Diagnostic and treatment space equipment and locationMechanical equipment Space for laboratory equipment, radiology equipment, gases like oxygen, and suctions Write a 175- to 350-word response to the following questions: Describe the steps you took to complete the structure and areas of your facility.Describe any successes or challenges you faced this week building your facility.Include a print screen of your facility below. Use the instructions provided if you need help adding a print screen. Include a print screen of your facility in the last page of the paper. Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference.
HCS446 UOPH Legal and Regulatory Challenges of Facility Planning Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.