1.Eye exams can help identify problems with the eye and often treatments are available. Choose one of the following eye diseases or another one that is of personal interest to you:Strabismus.Amblyopia.Glaucoma.Diabetic retinopathy.Cataract.Age-related macular degeneration.Myopia.Hyperopia.Presbyopia.Astigmatism.After you have identified the eye disease you want to research, complete the following:Describe the underlying cause and symptoms.Identify and explain possible treatments and how eye exams, like those you did in the lab, would help an optometrist identify the condition you researched.State whether you think children should undergo routine eye exams. Explain why or why not.Make sure that you include an APA citation of all resources used.ReferenceBooth, K. A., Whicker, L. G., Wyman, T. D., Pugh, D. J., & Thompson, S. (2009). Medical assisting: Administrative and clinical procedures (3rd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.2.For your discussion post, write a letterto a friend or family member (this could be a fictional person, if you wish) who is considering dieting and is trying to choose between the three diets that you identified online. Share what you learned about the diets, and take into account their health benefits in light of what you have learned so far in this course. You may make a recommendation based on what you know.Make sure you document the Web sites you research in APA format at the end of your letter.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.