_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.Start by reading and following these instructions:1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.Assignment:Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.Essay Questions:1. A student is consistently using inappropriate language in school with teachers and other students. How would you react to this student and work in a positive way using “receiving” and “sending” skills?2. Write a behavior contract for a student who angrily hits and kicks other students during recess. This student’s behavior is escalating. What do you believe are the next three most important steps the teacher should take after writing the contract?3. Look into your past as a student and remember a teacher who was most successful in building a positive relationship with you. What great qualities did this teacher have? How was his or her behavior toward you different from the behavior of teachers who were not good at building relationships? How would these differences work for building positive relationships with students in today’s classrooms who have chronic behavior problems?4. This module presents some ideas for breaking the cycle of discouragement by helping to meet students’ self-esteem needs. In each of the following four categories of self-esteem needs, suggest more behaviors that a teacher might use to encourage student self-esteem: (a) the need for significance, (b) the need for competence, (c) the need for power, and (d) the need for virtue.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.