You have been hired by the sales department of ABC Manufacturing. Mark Harris, the sales manager has requested that you develop an ER model for his customer relationship management (CRM) system that he is proposing. The requirements for the database are:The model must store mailing and contact information for all clients.The clients may have multiple contacts.Each of these contacts may have a different address.The model must store short description of each e-mail, conversation, or mailing to each client.The model must attach the client to the assigned sales person.Harris believes four entities are required to accomplish the above tasks.TasksUsing your knowledge of database models and their design, accomplish the following tasks:In MySQL Workbench, create an ER diagram that meets the above requirements. Include both Entity Classes and attributes that are necessary, given the above requirements. Save your ER model as an .mwb file.In a separate Microsoft Word document, describe the various relationships between the different entities in the ER diagram.Cite any sources in APA format.you will develop an ER diagram for the given scenario. To complete this assignment, you will need MySQL Workbench. MySQL Workbench is part of MySQL Install which includes both MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench. They are available for free download in one package at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/..
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.