An enterprise security plan is a document that explains the security exposure that an entity would encounter in a specific marketplace. A committee of people typically writes this document over a span of a few months. Many times the drafts begin with developing a high-level overview of strategic objectives that address how to secure the enterprise inside and outside the enterprise.The CEO asks you to explain the core principles of enterprise security and respond to five strategic objectives as part of the overall enterprise system security plan draft. They are:Data loss preventionAccess controlsData managementRisk managementCloud technologyFor each of the five strategic objectives, write a response that addresses the following:Key initiative: Why is this topic important to Auburn Regional?Objectives: What is the desired outcome to this effort?Description: What is the specific strategic objective? Provide a high-level explanation.Benefits: What will be the benefits of this effort?Outcome: What will be done to meet this objective?Include any charts, graphics, or infographics created in previous weeks that support your findings.Compile your response with the following:An updated executive summaryA final recommendationAt least three new references throughout your plan overview, cited according to APA guidelines.Incorporate feedback and use previous assignments as a resource. As a guideline, an overview of this nature is typically 3 to 4 pages long.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.