***********Credentials to sign into library will be provided once selected*******Part 1: Research and EvaluationConduct a search in the University Library for three peer-reviewed journal articles that relate to your topic and the reasons you hold your position about that topic, which you outlined in your Week 1 Topic Selection Worksheet.Review the articles you selected, and highlight information that supports your reasons for your position.If the articles you initially select do not support your position, continue to research until you find content that does.Evaluate each article you intend to use with the Evaluating Resources Worksheet in the Center for Writing Excellence. Your sources should meet the evaluation criteria listed to ensure they are appropriate for your paper. You will use the information from this evaluation in Part 2 of this assignment, but you will not submit this evaluation document.Part 2: Thesis Statement and OutlineCreate an outline of your argument paper using the Argument Paper Outline Template.Complete the following areas of the Argument Paper Outline Template. Replace the template text with your information.Title pageOn page 2: Title of PaperRevised thesis statementReview the draft of your thesis statement from your Week 1 Topic Selection Worksheet, and make any necessary revisions to form a clear claim for your argument. Use your faculty feedback and the Writing a Thesis Statement Tutorial for tips on revising your thesis statement.APA-formatted level 1 headings for each of the reasons for your positionTopic sentenceTopic sentences will begin each body paragraph about the particular topic. The topic sentence should focus on one of the reasons for your position.Main points you want to present about each reason for your positionEach main point should represent an additional detail in the discussion of each reason for your position.Supporting research for each main point, including the Information source from which the supporting research was retrievedReference page with an APA formatted reference for each of the peer-reviewed sources usedEnsure your Reference page lists the sources in alphabetical order. You may use the Reference and Citation Generator, found in the Center for Writing Excellence, to help generate your references.Below each reference, include a 25- to 50-word justification for why the source is appropriate for use in this paper. Each justification should be based on the evaluation you completed in Part 1 of this assignment.
ENGL 200 Phoenix Sex Trafficking Research and Evaluation Outline
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.