***You will need to have more than three body paragraph. You will either have four pieces of criteria or you have two paragraphs under each piece of A, B, C criteria. Plan for a 7-8 paragraphs under each essay. Remember that this essay is a minimum of six full pages and a maximum of 10 pages. Not including the headings,title, or works cited. You need a minimum of sources. Three of those sources must be from the PGCC library database.Concluding Points:Make a final but original analysis of the information presented.Make a final prediction/projection/assessmentEnd with something memorable for the reader to consider.Thesis Statement: Remember that you are making an argument, and that you are trying to prove a point with this argument. An effective thesis should be clear and easy to understand. The thesis that you present is a solid statement argument. Essentially the thesis is the reason that you are writing this paper with supporting points included. These supporting points are the supporting criteria that you present after your assertion in the thesis statement. You will either have four pieces of criteria or you have two paragraphs under each piece of your A, B, C criteria. Consider this-a reader should not get past the introduction paragraph and still not know what is being argued in the paper. During edits make sure to edit your thesis statement for clarity and to be sure that your thesis matches what you truly wrote.For example:Body paragraphs 1, 2, 3 4, – made of Topic Sentence, Argument/Evidence and Refutation/counter arguments/ counter claims (opposing arguments).
EGL1010 Results of Failing to Pass Immigration Reform Legislation Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.