*NOTE: 3-4 sentences would do it. NO NEED MORE THAN 5. In this learning activity, you will discuss some key ideas and questions with your classmates. By actively participating in the conversation, you will gain a deeper understanding of the course content and improve your ability to express your ideas in writing. The focus of this discussion is an article that is particularly relevant to our lesson this week.Throughout this lesson on monitoring we have been talking about how to get a feel for the health of your community through a needs assessment. This question relates to data mining of personal electronic medical records.Step 01. In preparation for the discussion, I suggest you review the questions for discussion and attempt to answer them for yourself. As you read, you may also ask yourself new questions that you can later raise in the discussion.Step 02. Please read the following articles on raw milk . Marler Blog on Raw Milk Also look at some of the other information contained in the Blog.Step 03. Draft a substantive response to the question below. Your post should demonstrate an understanding of the questions posed and ethical issues raised. Use APA format to cite any references.Do you think that Mr. Marler is being an alarmist about the dangers of raw milk? Would you be willing to drink commercially bottled raw milk if it was offered to you at a friends house? What if the milk came from a cow that your friend had in their pasture?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.