1. Based on the database you are developing for your data management project ( Car Rental MySQL Database) , please describe the transaction types that will be used to update your database. For instance, for a dinner social club database, there would be transactions to add, update, and delete the dates and times for dinner club events, transactions to add, update, and delete dinner club members, and transactions associated with members paying for club events. Indicate who would be authorized to run each of those different transactions (e.g., the club administrators, the club members, the dinner caterers, etc.) and what technique(s) you would use in the DBMS to tune the performance of the database. In addition, please describe the backup and recovery plan for the database and indicate how often and what type(s) of database backup you are planning based on the business requirements for the data. Please note the difference between the recovery of individual transactions and the recovery of an entire database2. Before completing your data management draft project ( Car Rental MySQL Database) , please describe the hardware environment for the database you are designing. Will the database be centralized or distributed? Will you use cloud computing or private servers? What vendor technology do you plan to use for the DBMS software and the database hardware. Describe the factors, such as performance, cost, and security, you considered for choosing the hardware environment. How does your choice of hardware environment fit with or change the backup plan you submitted on the week 5 discussion board?3. Find a case study on data mining. Identify the following information: 1. Describe the data mining case and the data mining technique used. 2. Explain whether current or historical data is being used for the data mining. 3. Describe the outcomes the data mining identified, including any advantages or disadvantages of the technique used. 4. Include a web link (URL) for the data mining example that you found.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.