An outline and reference listStep 1 Plan your speech.Select an occasion or situation for your ceremonial speech.Step 2 Review the process of thesis development.Review the information in Lesson 4 of the course about creating a specific purpose statement and thesis, deriving a question based on the thesis, and using the question to determine the main points to cover in the speech. Consider reviewing the documents you created for Assignment 4.1: Developing Purpose and Thesis Statements and Assignment 4.2: Get to the Point.Step 3 Enter topic information.In a document for this assignment, determine and enter the following information about your topic.Description of the setting (occasion or situation) for your ceremonial speechDescription of the audience for your speech (you get to define your audience)TopicGeneral purposeSpecific purposeStep 4 Select a pattern.Based on your knowledge of patterns of organizing speech information, select a pattern of organization to use to create an outline for your speech.Step 5 Create an outline based on the template provided.Step 6 Create a reference list.Include any and all sources you used to locate information for your outline.
Developing Purpose and Thesis Statements and Assignment Outline
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.