250-500 wordsErikson’s second psychosocial stage, autonomy versus shame and doubt, describes the child’s need for autonomy at a time when many developmental milestones are occurring. Early childhood caregivers and parents can work together to support children’s development by guiding children with autonomy and developing socially and culturally appropriate behaviors. For this discussion, choose one of challenges to overcome in helping children develop autonomy:Doubt/fearMistrust/insecurityTantrumsControl/power struggleUnregulated emotionsSeparation anxietyStranger anxietyCompose a sample letter to parents that include the following:Characteristics of the behavior(s)A strategy to deal with this particular challengeSocially appropriate responses and actions to help the child develop autonomyA recommendation for one resource to help parents learn moreYour response should include at least one outside resource to share with parents, with reference formatted in APA style.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.