13: Traffic Light DeviceDesign a 3 light traffic light object using a UML Diagram.Think about the attributes of a traffic light. It has the states, Red, Yellow, and Green. It can also be in a blinking mode. Powered off is also a state but we will not need to program for that.Create a program that is a class for a the Traffic light. See the Section Things to know this week.This class needs methods to set the states for Red and Yellow and Green. It also needs a method to show the current state and if it is blinking. Once that is done, the program should do the following.1. Create an object ( just 1 ) that uses the Traffic Light class. This can be references in main().2. Using a method in the object class, set the light color to green. Using a method in the object class, report the current state.3. Using a method in the object class, set the light color to yellow. Using a method in the object class, report the current state.4. Using a method in the object class, set the light to flashing. Using a method in the object class, report the current state.Deliverables include the UML diagram and Java program.Sample output:Light is Green – Flashing = falseLight is Yellow – Flashing = falseLight is Yellow – Flashing = true
Designing a 3 Light Traffic Light Object Using a UML Diagram Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.