1. Unit 3 Discussion- FinkWhat were the results of the decisions made at Memorial? How did the decisions affect individuals (healthcare providers, families, etc) and the business (hospital, nursing home)? Discuss your thoughts on the ability of the individuals and businesses to recover from this disaster.2. Unit 3 Discussion 1 – WallaceDiscuss the process of conducting a business impact analysis. Who conducts and participates in the BIA? What support is required in order to make the process successful? How is the BIA related to a risk assessment? 3. Unit 3 Discussion 2 – WallaceCompare and contrast the five layers of risk for an organization related to natural disasters and manmade (technological or terrorist) incidents. What elements of the layers would be affected in each type of disaster (natural vs manmade)? In general, what would the HVA look like for each type of disaster? Text Books:Title: Five Days at MemorialEdition: 1stAuthor: Sheri FinkPublisher: Crown Publishers, 2013ISBN-13: 9780307718969Title: The Disaster Recovery HandbookEdition: 2ndAuthor: Michael & Wallace & Lawrence WebberPublisher: AMACOM Publishers, 2011ISBN: 9780814416136
DEM557DLS2P2019 Park University Unit 3 Disaster Recovery Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.