ANALYTICS APPLICATIONS:Nate Silver is one of the most prominent current practitioners of analytics. He came to national attention for his political modeling during the 2012 presidential election, when he correctly predicted the outcome in all fifty states. (He didn’t do quite so well in 2016, but at least was giving Donald Trump one chance in three of winning the election when virtually every other analyst was pretty much writing off his chances.) Before he became famous for his political analyses he was well-known in sabermetric (i.e., baseball statistics) circles for his development of the PECOTA system of analyzing player performance.His website, fivethirtyeight.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (named for the total number of electoral votes) contains a large and regularly updated collection of analytics-related articles on a variety of topics. While it is most famous for, and best at, political and sports analysis, there are also articles on a variety of other topics, ranging from science to the Oscar race. Some of them, admittedly, are fluff. (One of the curses of running a major internet presence is that you have to post stuff even when there isn’t stuff worth posting.) But many articles involve some serious analytic work, involving on real data crunching and giving good insight.Your task on this assignment is to identify TWO good articles on that site. A “good” article in this context means one involving some actual data analysis, not merely some opinionating. For each article, read the article and provide a brief (one or two paragraph) summary. Be sure to include the title of the article and a full citation for each article.Due Sunday, November 4, 2018. Your work should be 12-point font and double spaced. Your citations should be on a separate page at the end of your assignment. Citations are in APA format.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.