1:Employment Relationship and Discrimination” Please respond to the following:From the e-activity, visit the EEOC website link provided and select any three (3) types of discrimination and discuss. What key laws are applicable to the discrimination types you selected?Go to the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s website to review discrimination types, located at http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types. Be prepared to discuss.2:Change Readiness”Please respond to one (1) of the following:Read the article titled “Multilevel Readiness to Organizational Change: A Conceptual Approach”. Give your opinion on which two (2) means of diagnosing change are most relevant to today’s organizations. What is meant by the term “readiness”?Review the case study entitled “Charles Chocolates”. Next, evaluate the organization and its industry in terms external and internal pressures. Create a proposal about how the company can overcome internal and external pressure.3:Organizational Learning Mechanisms (OLMs) and Organizational Culture” Please respond to the following:In your own words, contrast the core differences between off-line and online Organizational Learning Mechanisms (OLMs). Then, create a scenario in which one (1) of the following types of OLMs would be an effective structure: off-line/internal OLMs, online/internal OLMs, off-line/external OLMs and online/external OLMs. Justify your reasoning for selecting the OLM for the scenario.Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research the impact of organizational culture on a productive learning environment. Next, examine the extent to which organizational culture can impact productive learning within an organization. Next, select two (2) cultural norms (i.e., inquiry, issue orientation, transparency, integrity, and accountability) that you believe generate knowledge and lead people to act on this knowledge within your organization or an organization with which you are familiar. Justify your selection.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.