1:Convincing others to buy into an idea, a product, or an initiative requires listening and communicating effectively. Asking the right questions can help people to open up and to discuss upcoming changes more freely, while understanding that they have a voice in the process.Scenario: Your company has developed a new initiative or product, or it is introducing a change to technology or personnel that will affect your team and its daily working environment. You are tasked with gathering buy-in from your team, as well as learning if they have any objections to this initiative.You call a meeting with your team:Briefly describe the new initiative and why it is important (e.g. a reorganization, a new product, a new technology, etc.)Draft three (3) questions for your team designed to gain buy-in and support for this new initiativeNext, share your communication strategy with us:How will you know if your questioning was effective?Your team needs to know they have a voice – during this meeting, how did you let them know you are listening to them and that their opinion matters?2:Market SegmentationWatch the video below, read the textbook chapters, and read or listen to the lecture about customer segmentation.Then discuss how you will segment the market for your chosen company’s marketing plan, using Kotler and Keller’s basis for market segmentation in Table 6.1 (geographic, demographic, psychographic and behavioral) or Business-to-Business (B2B) market segmentation (demographic, operating variables, purchasing approaches, situational factors, and personal characteristics) in Table 6.2.Identify and describe clearly your biggest challengeMake reference to Table 6.1 (Major Segmentation Variables for Consumer Markets) or Table 6.2 (Major Segmentation Variables for Business Markets)Respond to two of your peers with an idea to overcome their challenge6 hours agoREQUIREMENTS
Complete 2 Short Business Discussions STRAYER COURSE
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.