You are a staff member in the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). A change in policy has been instituted. The change in emissions for coal plants will require action from you and your team. This assignment will have two parts. In the first part, you will create a brief that outlines actions that need to be taken by EPA for regulating the policy change. In the second part, you will reflect on different approaches and interpretation you can take in policy change.Part 1-Create a policy brief. Recommend strategies to navigate the political dynamics of the new policy as it relates to the execution of the agency’s duties for your boss. The brief should be concise and follow the general structure of such a policy brief. At a minimum, your policy brief should contain the following:A titleA summary of the problem At least three possible solutions to the problemStatement and explanation of your recommended solution with rationaleThe implications and benefits of the recommended policyDiscussion of implementation of strategy and alternatives to navigate the political dynamics present in this situation.Brief conclusionAt least three sources used to support claimsGraphics and/or other visual elements so it reflects the formatting of a professional policy brief.Part 2-Discuss different approaches that can be taken when addressing this policy change.Outline the legislative requirements that must be followed for the policy change. Including a discussion regarding regulations around the change. Is there wiggle room in the implementation and application of the policy?Use two to four scholarly resources to support your explanations.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 3.1: Recommend strategies to navigate political dynamics in the execution of duties.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.