1) From Chapter 11 in the text, find one quote that can be associated with a real experience (of yours, a celebrity, or someone you know). List the page number or the topic heading (if you use the ebook exclusively, there are no page numbers). Write the quote in the body of your post while relating a detailed, specific application of what you have quoted and how it relates to psychosocial development. The quote may be a sentence or part of a paragraph.This is the website for the textbook https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/books/97816217… This is the log in for the textbook. Username: email@example.comPassword. capital “P” Panda818!2) Find a scholarly reference published in the last 10 years that supports someone else’s post. Briefly explain how the research supports the person’s experience. You have a lot of flexibility here! The article does not need a perfect connection; however, it is up to you to explain how you made the connection. You only need 2-3 sentences explanation. Make sure that articles are properly sourced and referenced website and log in FOR MOLRE INFORMATION ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. https://ilearn.laccd.edu/courses/65601/assignments…Username: 880928091Password. Capital “P” Panda818Once you are logged in click on GRADES SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL SEE THE TITLE OF THE DISCUSSION ” THE DEVELOPING PERSONALITY” CLICK ON IT AND CLICK ON VIEW THE FULL DISCUSSION” YOU CAN SEE OTHER STUDENTS POST AND GET IDEAS OF HOW TO START THIS ASSIGNMENT AND MAKE SURE THE QUOTE YOU CHOOSE DIFFERS FROM THEIRS. THANK YOU!Here is a (very) short example:1) Mossler writes that, “It’s not surprising that poverty and low SES are associated with deficits in emotional regulation and traits like conscientiousness.” When I was young our family experienced food insecurity. I often rushed to the table so that I would not get left out. [… ] Sometimes I think my increased anxiety is a result of growing up in this manner, affecting my self-esteem as well as my friendships. 2) Research indeed has found that anxiety is sometimes associated with poor emotional regulation (Cisler, Olatunji, Feldner, & Forsyth, 2010). [One or two more sentences clarifying what the study found.]
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.