*BACKGROUND INFO*- this essay is to be focused based on a finance major so that is a heads upTopic: Write an essay about your personal development plan or your career goals for the five years after you graduate. You will answer the question: Where do I see my career in five-years after I graduate? What do I want for myself and what will I have achieved in my career after five years out of college?You will also answer: What will it take for me to make these goals happen? How do I develop or learn the skills I need? What will I have to have completed each year in order to rise to the level I want within five years? Who do I need to build relationships with? What will I need to study?Summary of What’s Due:1.A written essay of 520-650 words in MLA format with sources cited, if any.Research method: Read an article from a scholarly publication and /or news publication, or reputable magazine, or LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed or any other websites pertinent to your major field or occupation/career.Your Paper:Your career goals essay should be about 520-650 words and follow MLA format for your paper. You may use multiple sources and should cite each source used. Refer to the MLA formatting and style guide: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/Format:You should begin with a thesis statement. A thesis statement is one sentence that summarizes the entire essay. It is used to introduce and end your essay. It helps the audience remember the overall message of your essay. .It identifies your point of view and narrows your topic. You need to support your thesis statement with at least three main ideas.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.