1) Find the limit: limx–>-1 (2×3-2×2+x+3) 2) Find the limit: limx–>1 [(x-1)(x+2)/(x-1)] 3) What is the coordinate of the center of this circle: (x -1)2 + (y +3)2 = 4 4) What is the radius of this circle: (x -1)2 + (y +3)2 = 4 5) let f(x)= 2x-1 , g(x)= 3×2 + 4, find this composition: f(x) o g(x) =? 6) Find derivative of f(x): f(x)= x 7) find derivative of g(x). g(x)= 7x 8) find derivative of f(x). f(x)= 3×2 -5x +1 9) Find slope of tanget line to y = 2×2 -3 at x = -1 10) Find derivartive of y = 1/x 11) find derivative of y = square root of x 12) Use implicit derivative to fine y’ for the expression given below: yx – x = x2 13) Find derivative of y = 2x 14) find derivative of y = 52x-3 15) Find derivative of f(x) = ln (3×2-x) 16) find derivative of the g(x) = log2 x 17) Let f(x)=x2 -6x +2 Find coordinate of the minimum point, using derivative. 18) Find increasing interval for f(x) = x2 -4x +3 19) Find decreasing interval for f(x) = x2 -4x +3 20) Find derivative of y = x. lnx hint: use product rule
Calculus Polynomials, Equations And Interval Exercise Help
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.