4 slide about butterfly cycle kindergarden use Ga standersSKL1. b. Group animals according to their observable features such as appearance, size, motion, where it lives, etc. (Example: A green frog has four legs and hops. A rabbit also hops.) c. Group plants according to their observable features such as appearance, size, etc. SKL2. Students will compare the similarities and differences in groups of organisms. a. Explain the similarities and differences in animals. (color, size, appearance, etc.) b. Explain the similarities and differences in plants. (color, size, appearance, etc.)slide#1 Identified assessments (formative and or summative)slide #2 Differentiated learning opportunitiesslide #3 Remedial and enrichment opportunitiesslide#4 Collaborative period between the teacher and students (gradual release) and Collaborative period between classmates (gradual release)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.