Discussion Question. Please no plagarism. Provide references.From the first e-Activity, evaluate the business’ current business strategy; propose a change in direction that would improve its prospects. Support your answer.Reflect on the concept that small-business ideas prove themselves when customers start buying and discuss whether you agree or disagree with this statement. Discuss whether the customer comes first or the business plan comes first. Then, give your opinion on whether a formal business plan should be in place. Predict what happens if a business plan is available and if a business plan is not available. Lastly, from the second e-Activity, Mr. Gupta said, “A startup is a journey.” He also said, “Try to do as much as you can with your own money and on your own time before you ask for investment. As soon as you raise capital, the stakes go up, your clock is ticking.” Interpret the meaning of those statements. Take a position on whether you agree or disagree with those statements. Support your position.Note: For citing internet sources in your discussion, please see the Web Sources section of the Strayer Writing Standards guide available in the left-hand menu.
BUS463 Strayer Entrepreneur Feasibility Business Strategy Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.