§A 3 page, properly-formatted, nutrition review paper using a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed/ scholarly research journal articles. §An APA or MLA formatted bibliography page with a list of all the references used as cited within the paper.§A copy of each of the article’s abstracts (or the complete articles) that you used in your paper.I suggest setting up your literature review paper something like this:1. Introduction – Overview of the topic and general information about your topic & why your topic is important. Remember to not use 1st person in research writing. Avoid using a casual tone in your wording. 2. Body – This part is where you write a summary, in your own words, about each of the articles. You can do a different paragraph for each article. I am just looking for an overall summary of what the research aimed to find out & what the results were. You need not go into much detail about the methodology (just the major things like what the parameters of the research were: i.e.how many participants; what was tested, etc.). Avoid sounding ‘biased” about the topic; avoid using a casual tone; & avoid using 1st person.3. Conclusions: In this section you will want to give a “wrap-up” of what conclusions you have made about the topic based on your articles.4. Include a BIBLIOGRAPHY/ Works Cited page – Done in APA or MLA format
BIOL1322 Austin Community Coffee and Type 2 Diabetes Literature Review
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.