Annotated Bibliography: Create a note for FOUR sources that I am indentified next- List in MLA Format** IMPORTANT: Write two paragraphs of text for each source, describing and evaluating each source. Each paragraph not less than 150 words and WELL DEVELOPEDThe Sources are at the end of this text. In the first paragraph, identify the author or organization responsible for the information. Look at the author or organization’s reputation and professional qualifications to evaluate whether he or she or they have the qualifications to write on this topic in a credible, reliable, and accurate way. In the second paragraph, identify the kind of source you are working with (website, article from a scholarly journal, article from a general circulation magazine, book in a series, blogpost, etc.) Summarize the source itself and evaluate its credibility, reliability, and accuracy. Reflect on how you will use this source in your essay. Does it provide data or statistics, relevant examples, expert opinion or research? The source are: (You need to work the following sources and also writte in the correct format MLA)1) Naughton, John . “The internet: is it changing the way we think?”. The Guardian, August 15, 2010. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2010/aug/15/internet-brain-neuroscience-debate2) Saga Briggs. “6 Ways Digital Media Impacts the Brain”. September 12th, 2016. https://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/5-ways-digital-media-impacts-brain/3) PRINT….(PDF) The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains, by …https://www.researchgate.net/…/262245164_The_Shallows_What_the_Internet_Is_Doin…Sep 4, 2017 – PDF4) Michael Harris. “How the Web Became our Eternal Brain and What it Means for our Kids”.https://www.wired.com/2014/08/end-of-absence-how-technology-changes-our-brains-society-children/
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.