A one- to two-page (250- to 500-word) outline and reference list.Step 1 Review the process of outline creation.Review the information that discusses creating outlines. In particular, study the section that describes full-sentence preparation outlines, their elements, and how to create them.Step 2 Review a Topic you chose from a past assignment.Review the assignment in which you selected a speech topic, wrote a thesis statement, identified a question based on the thesis statement, and identified at least three main points.Step 3 Select a Pattern of Organization.Based on your knowledge of patterns of organizing speech information, select a pattern of organization to use to create an outline for your speech.Step 4 Open the outline template provided belowYou can type directly on the document and save it as newStep 5 Enter Identifying Data.Enter the Identifying Data for your speech:TitleGeneral PurposeSpecific PurposeStep 6 Create an outline.Using the template, create a full sentence, formal outline for your speech. Follow the guidelines presented in the lesson for using a consistent set of symbols, using full declarative sentences, and entering transitions within square brackets.Step 7 Create a reference list.Include any and all sources you use to locate information for your formal outline.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.