1. Pull the latest Budget, Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, for the City of Jackson, MS. as well as the enabling legislation for the State of MS.2. Review the public revenues and public expenditures of the City of Jackson, MS. Determine if the budget is balanced, as written. Justify your position.3. Reduce the public expenditures by at least 5%, however, you are not limited to a 5% reduction. If you find a way to reduce more expenditures, that would be great. Justify the proposed public expenditure reduction.4. Based on the enabling legislation of the State of MS, increase public revenues by at least 5%. Again, you are not limited to a 5% increase. Justify the proposed public revenue increase.5. Review the budgets for the City of Jackson, MS for the last 5 years and project the expected level of revenue and expenditures for the fiscal year of 2018. Use at least two projection models. Discuss and justify the projection models used as well as those not used. All calculations should be submitted in an Excel document. Discussion and justifications should be submitted in a Word document.
Ashford University City of Jackson Ms Public Budget Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.