Annotated Bibliography:You will also need to create an annotated bibliography of the sources used for your presentation.Each annotated bibliography should contain at least 10 sources in addition to the textbook, and they should be reputable sources; peer reviewed journals or books, education websites, etc.You should not use Wikis as sources, unless they originate from a college or university.In the annotations for each source, you will want to explain why each source is included in the power point, and what information you are including from each source.solPower Point Final Submission:The final part of the power point project is the actual power point presentation.You should create at least 30 slides for the final power point.In the power point, you will want to make sure you include the theoretical perspectives, and both the classic and contemporary sociological theorists.You should include research methods in your presentation as well.You will want to trace the early history of sociology up to at least the latter half of the twentieth century, although you can go all the way up to current sociology in the early twenty-first century.All sources should be listed on the final slide(s) in the power point, formatted for a bibliography.
Annotated Bibliography, and power-point on the origins of sociology
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.