Articles reading: A:American Dreamer by Bharti Mukherjee: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/1997/01/american-dreamer/# (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.B: Mute in an English-Only World by Chang-Rae Lee: http://happano.sub.jp/happano/birdsong/html/4-Chan… (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Topic: After reading the articles about the issues of immigration and culture, you are going to write an essay in which you analyze the trends of 21st century migration (immigration and emigration). You need to explain their causes and consequences. You can write about both causes and consequence, or choose only causes or only consequences.You can either focus on this topic from a global perspective, or you can choose to focus on a specific region.Citation Requirements:* You need to include 3-4 sources to support your analysis.* The body paragraphs of the essay must include at least 2 direct quotes and 3-4 paraphrases. A quote cannot be more than 1-2 sentences long. You can use 1 source for multiple citations.Format Requirement:MLA formatDouble-space1 inch marginsTimes New Roman, size 12 font (black)Length: 3-4 pages – without Works Cited Additional Suggestions:To come up with ideas for this essay, you can ask yourself some of these questions:1. What is immigration? What is emigration?2. Why do people want to leave their homeland and move to a new country?3. How does massive emigration affect the economy and society of the homeland?4. How does massive immigration affect the economy and society of the adoptive country?5. What are some personal and family consequences of immigration?6. What aspects of an adoptive society attract new immigrants?Very important thing is Giving me outline firstly!This is the format of the outline that you need to follow:A:Thesis Statement- ___________________________B:Topic Sentence 1- ___________________________Support/Examples (can be written as words and phrases)- ___________________________Topic Sentence 2- ___________________________Support/Examples (can be written as words and phrases)- ___________________________Topic Sentence 3- ___________________________Support/Examples (can be written as words and phrases)- ___________________________Topic Sentence 4- ___________________________Support/Examples (can be written as words and phrases)- ___________________________(You need 3-5 body paragraphs; the number of paragraphs will determine the number of topic sentences.)Notice:1.Support ideas and examples must match the topic sentence!2. Don’t plagiarism !3. Statistics should be used as a support, they can not be the topic sentence4. One introduction, 3-5 body paragraphs, one conclusion. 5. I need the Turn it in record
Analytical Essay: immigration and culture, you are going to write an essay in which you analyze the trends of 21st century migration (immigration and emigration). You need to explain their causes and consequences.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.