AMH 2020 Oral History Project Oral history is way of “gathering, preserving and interpreting the voices and memories of people, communities, and participants in past events.” It has been essential to understanding important events and experiences in American history, especially the lives of ordinary people. Assignment: Engage in in oral history by conducting a 30 to 45-minute interview with an individual of your choice around one of our course’s broad themes. You must either audio or video record the interview and upload the file to Google Drive (link available on Blackboard). You will also write a one-page summary of your findings, which you will upload to Blackboard.  Oral History Association, “Oral History: Defined,” 2018, http://www.oralhistory.org/about/do-oral-history/.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.