Africa is a continent that is rich in many resources. It emerged late as an independent nation-state due to the colonization of the European empires that took place in the 19th century. This lead to slavery that lasted for hundreds of years. When African states gained their independence from Europe’s colonial empires, they faced numerous challenges. One of the main challenges being their lack of infrastructure. These new countries lacked the manufacturing infrastructure to add value to their raw materials. African countries were very rich in cash crops and minerals, but they could not process these goods themselves. Due to their economies being dependent on trade, it made them vulnerable. Also, they were locked into cycles of dependencies on their former European masters.As for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it has been one of the longest-running conflicts in the modern era. In the 1960s, the Palestinian refugees organized their resistance movement to take back the territory they considered their homeland (Brower & Sander, 2014, p.371). Since the region where Israel has settled is considered as a holy land for both Jews and Arabs, it is difficult for either party to recognize one another leading to a major conflict. Islam has played a major role in generating the conflict by presenting a clash against western civilization in the region. While Jews have embraced western form of civilization, it is evident that the Islam people are opposed to the western forms of civilizations. The religious political agendas and preconceptions usually alter the peace processes making it difficult for the people to reach a consensus. Religious intolerance has led to issues such as cultural discrimination, economic prejudice, and ethnic conflicts preventing the region from reaching a consensus. Autocratic regimes in the region have continued to discriminate against the minorities leading to major causes of conflict in the region (Barash & Webel, 2013).
African states and Israeli-Palestinian Conflict discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.