1. we discussed the advantages and disadvantages of internal recruiting, interviews and references checks (and the entire hiring process). please identify ONE disadvantage of each of these three activities. and explain why you believe that they are “disadvantages.”2.choose one interview question listed below and answer it on paper as if i were being asked of you ine the face-to-face interview. please identify the interview question # details, details, details are necessary if you wish to recieve a full credt question. interview question #1 give me an example when you left a task unfinished at work because you didn’t have enough time. what was the outcome?interview question #2 tell me about a job experience in which you had to “speak up” so your supervisor knew how you thought or how you feltinterview question #3 describe a time when you asked your supervisor or co-worker for feedback on your customer service skills, and then used that feedback to improve your work.3.please read the following case and answer the associated question:your child is in a day care facility. you like the center. During a conversation that you had with the owner during pick-up, the owner tells you that her family is moving out of state. She will either have to close or sell the day care center, you like children. you think that you have what it takes to own and operate this small business, over the next few weeks, you put your thoughts on paper and in spreadsheets, you plan to meet with her to discuss the sale of the business to you. what are some of the business facts should you consider hefore making any offer? how would you determine the value of business? with a day care business, what would influence your decision to buy an existing business or start one from new?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Internal Recruiting Hiring Process Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.